Monday, August 18, 2008

Headin' out to Walk...

Just a quick note to let you know we are going walking. Headed for Cranberry Glades and Bear Town today. Will have pictures for you later on today when I will do an update.

I just couldn't wait until later. This posting thing is habit forming and I don't know how to get through the morning without doing it. I'm afraid you will forget me and not come to visit as often if I miss a post :o(

UPDATE: 7:03 PM
Here is our day in pictures:

N. walking to the trail at Cranberry Glades.

Beginning of trail at Cranberry Glades.

Cara with the glades and a mountain behind her.

The next few are of Bear Town. So named because of the many caves that bear sometimes hibernate in.


And we even saw Bambi's Mom in Bear Town!

I so tired,

I so weary,...

I burned over 2500 calories on our walk. Won't bore you with the rest of my stats. We went into town to let Cara weigh in. You'll have to check out her site to find out how much she lost. Don't know when she will post but I will make her post sometime tonight, maybe even right after I finish with mine :o) Then I took her for dinner of West Virginia Hot Dogs. YUMMMMM!!

Now we're just restin'. What a great day.

6 comments:

grammy said...

Hope you have a great time. Such interesting names...bear town. Fun to hear about that.

Heather said...

yay for pictures! :)

Cammy@TippyToeDiet said...

Um, you do realize, don't you, that it ain't bear-hibernatin' season yet? :)

So glad you're having a great time! You'll sleep for a week when your company leaves. LOL

JC said...

I'm so glad you are taking time to post. I love hearing the happiness in your words. Great pictures. I'm going to go check out Cara's site now. Grace and blessings to you.

Pattie said...

Oh my gosh - what beautiful photos, Deborah. I'm glad you shared them so I can experience the glade vicariously through you!

Rest, my dear. Put your feet up and enjoy your company!

MaryFran said...

It looks like you had a WONDERFUL day!

I'm like you...I can't wait to post new stuff to my blog!!!!

In the meantime, continue to enjoy your company!