Fourth clue: They used to live in Alaska.
Can't think of any thing to write about today so I have saved this. It was fun to see what popped up. You go go Google and type in your name and the word "Needs" after it. Then hit search and here's what popped up for me:
1. a saddle. (Shouldn't I get a horse first?)
2. to sort it all out. (At this particular moment I think it's all sorted.)
3. Facebook. (Don't have a clue as to what that is, so I don't know if I need it or not.)
4. to look behind her. (Ok, I did and there's no one there.)
5. help on CD2 [Democracy for Idaho] (Huh? I don't live in Idaho.)
6. prayer. (Always.)
7. a break [fresh air lover]. (That would be really nice :o)
8. help. (Most of the time.)
9. feedback on 2 minute move. (What movie I didn't make no stinkin' movie.)
10. some loving. (You better believe it!)
Actually number 10 was something else that I will NOT put here because it was X-rated so I had to go to number 11.
My official weigh-in is tomorrow but as of today I've stayed the same. Guess I'm going to have to do a better job of picking things that are less calories. I don't want to be stuck in the 180's forever, like I was in the 190's. I know, I know the last half of the poundage is harder to lose than the first half, but good grief. I'm trying. (Except for the exercise.)
Shhh, real quit now, take a peek out my back window. There's a huge doe nibbling on the bank. Oh, you aren't here with me. Durn. One of my cats just spotted her and the cat is stalking the deer. How funny is that? Woops she just stopped. I think she realized that it's bigger than her. She's not the brightest crayon in the box.
That's it from my little piece of the world. Have a good one blog-buds.
FMM - More Magnolia
1 day ago