Thursday, September 25, 2008

Snifffffffffffff...

I hab a code. I woke up with it yesterday but forgot to mention it. That was fun at the dentist with all the nasal drainage running down my throat.

Boy am I ever looking forward to a regular meal today. Think I'll saute a chicken breast in a little olive oil along with some onion and garlic then sprinkle some cheese over it (wish I had some mushrooms). With Brussels sprouts and a big vine ripe tomato on the side, my mouth is watering already. And the best part is there will be enough for tomorrow night too without having to cook.

That's all for now folks.

8 comments:

Heather said...

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Sounds yummy!

JD said...

Sounds good! Well, except the sprouts. :)

MaryFran said...

I hope you feel better SOOON!!!!

Pattie said...

Hey Deborah -

Just as I was ready to click on the link to your blog, I sneezed several times. It must have been sympathy sneezes, don’t you think? I'm sorry you've got a cold! YUCK.

I hope you feel better very soon!

Fatinah said...

get better soon chicklet

grammy said...

Sorry you have a cold. I have a little tummy problem and we are leaving to go camping...hope it goes away.

Candace MacPherson said...

Hope you're feeling better soon. Poor thing.

JC said...

My mouth is watering too. Sorry you are not feeling well. I'm still dealing with sinus stuff. I think I'm allergic to work.

You asked why my Dr. has suggested this detox diet. He recommended it because of my allergies and the fact that most of my weight is around my middle (dangerous fat). He knows I have a high stress job and have had it for 10 years. He has treated me all this time. My job stress has gone down in the last few years but he says the fat is holding on to cortisol and toxins and that is why I'm so big round the middle. I know this is more than you wanted to know but you asked.

Hope your feeling better soon.