Monday, May 19, 2008

Rainy Days and Mondays....

OK, just shoot me!! I didn't walk yesterday. Poured down the rain all day and was really depressing. Today is beautiful!! Blue skies and small cotton candy clouds, but it sure is cold yet this morning. In the mid 40's. When it warms up I'm hittin' the driveway armed with my new gadgets (that I haven't used yet).

With company and all the exercise (and extra eating) last week I am trying to stay right on target with my points until weigh-in on Wednesday. So far, so good.

Nothing else to report. Have a nice work week!

Just needed a change. Hope you don't mind the new lay-out and colors.

3 comments:

Heather said...

Can you post a photo of where you walk? That would be cool. Have a great day!

Cammy@TippyToeDiet said...

Where's my gun? Oh wait. Lucky for you, I'm not in favor of guns, so I'm just gonna knock you around a little. :)

No, of course, I'm not! You're doing a great job! You just keep on doing the things you're doing.

I hope you get to walk today, but if not, there's always tomorrow. :)

Fatinah said...

I like the new colours!