Sunday, June 22, 2008

Nothing much to report..

Yay, I was able to sleep last night! I knew I would because I forced myself to stay up and not nap.

We are shrouded in fog this morning and I can't even see off the mountain. So I have no view of the valley. Oh, well, guess I'll just drink my coffee at the computer like I do in the winter time instead of on the porch.

Haven't got anything planned for today. I should clean the windows. I've got company coming next weekend for sure and I really need to get them cleaned before their arrival, along with the rest of the house.

I have a new pile of saw dust in the living room which means the carpenter bees have moved. Guess I'll call Orkin on Monday. Whatever he did surely didn't deter them for more than 2 days. He wouldn't get up on a ladder and spray the beam but I'm going to insist that they do that. Either that or I'll have to do it with some wasp spray. That might be easier than fighting with them.

Eating plan followed yesterday. Still no walking. Hey, at least I'm honest here.

Hope y'all have a great Sunday.

3 comments:

Heather said...

I had no idea there were bees that eat wood. That bug guy does not sound very competant. Hopefully you have better luck the next time!

Cammy@TippyToeDiet said...

NOt only are you honest, but you don't make excuses. Good for you! You'll find your walking groove again, I'm sure of it. Meanwhile, you're eating healthy and moving on!

Hope that bee situation gets straightened out soon!

(Btw, do you live within striking distance of I-81? If so, drop me a line at cammysaid (at) gmail(dot) com.)

Martha Craft said...

Hi. I'm Martha Craft, and I'm the Vice President of Public Relations and Corporate Communications for Orkin's parent company, Rollins, Inc. I was interested to read your blog, and I'm concerned that you are not happy with your recent service. Please know that you can always contact your local branch to request that someone return to address your carpenter ant infestation to your satisfaction. Or, please feel free to contact me at mcraft@rollins.com, and I am more than willing to step in and help.
Best regards,
Martha