Saturday, October 18, 2008

Busy Couple of Days...

I've been burning the roads for the past couple of days. My niece loves to shop so we've been hitting her favorite places up here. I had to take her to Lewisburg today to hit some new ones and she just had to stop at Wal-Mart. I had already been there once this week and twice in one week is definitely to much for me, but you do what you gotta do for your relatives right? Tomorrow is supposed to be a quiet day at home. Gonna go out somewhere and do some target practice and watch some movies. Then grill a steak for him and chicken for me and my niece. See, aren't I doing good? I opted out of the steak for chicken.

She brought me some WW Whitman's chocolate. It is really good and only one point per piece or 50 calories. I was surprised.

I'm so glad they like coming for a visit but they are slobs. They don't pick up after themselves and I have tripped over shoes, newspapers and anything else you can imagine. Looking forward to Monday and some peace and quiet and my life back. But I'm also enjoying them as well.

Hope your weekend is a grand one.

6 comments:

JC said...

Monday will be here before you know it and in a couple of days you will be ready for more company. Glad your having a good visit with them. It has turned cool enough here for a lite jacket. Today was perfect, weatherwise.

Natalia said...

Having visitors is hard, but it sounds like you are having some fun. Good for you on opting for the chicken! Enjoy the rest of your weekend! :)

SeaShore said...

Your niece brought WW chocolate instead of the expected chips! And you both had chicken. That's great. Maybe you're influencing her?

grammy said...

Good for you! Sticking to your plan. Target practice...hmmm sounds fun.

MaryFran said...

The best thing about having company and being company? Whenever the visit is over and life returns back to normal!

Cammy@TippyToeDiet said...

Twice a *year* is enough Walmart for me. :)

Glad the visit was a good one.