Thursday, November 20, 2008

Donna's back...

Donna's back! Woo Hoo!! Drop by and give her a shout.

I think winter has arrived in my mountains. I don't care what the calendar says, it's here, here. Snowing again but just little, teeny, wee flakes. Sure hope it doesn't amount to much since I have a 5 hour (round) trip to take on Saturday. I figure the main roads will be clear but I hope my driveway is passable for when I get home.

Not much happening in my life. I woke up at 5:00 this morning, wide awake. What's with that anyway? My butt's been draggin' all day and I have tried to lay down and nap but it just won't come.

I discovered some bagels and hamburger buns in my freezer so now I don't have to worry about running out of bread before Saturday. Just had to tell you all about that because I know that you were really worried about me running out. Yea, right.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whew! Man, I was so worried, too! I didn't know what you were gonna do. I'm so glad you told us. Now I think I can sleep tonight. ;>

grammy said...

Well just stock up when you get out...just in caset really turns mean. Wea are finally cold today after all the really warm weather.

grammy said...

Sorry, I really can't type or spell tonight (or ever).

Cammy@TippyToeDiet said...

Oh thank goodness! I have worried and worried. :) (Seriously, I hate to be out of bread, for some reason. Even if I don't plan on eating any.)(I be a little crazy.)

Hope the weather clears for the weekend! {really worries}

JC said...

I know you said that in jest about us being concerned about you having provisions for bad weather but I do think about you being up on that mountain. I'm really relieved to know you have bread. Bread is one of those things I can't bring home because I eat to much of it. It is really colder here and usual for this time of year. Hope it is indicitive of a bad winter. Have a safe trip.