Saturday, April 19, 2008

Changes

Well, I've had the dogs upset with me. I changed the living room around the other day and Mikey (who only has only one eye and it's the bad one) has had a hard time finding the couch. He doesn't know where he is supposed to lie down now. Of course he has a doggy bed that he and Taz share but when I let them in the house after changing things around I had something laying on it and he was really upset. He finally found it and I cleaned his bed off so now he isn't so mad at me. Sometimes I forget that he can't see so well and do stupid things. One time some friends were visiting and had come on their ATV and left it in the middle of the driveway. We were all outside and the humans were setting on the porch when the dogs heard something and decided to run at all-out-high speed and Mikey was just sure there was nothing in his path until he hit the tire of the ATV and did a back flip. I went ballistic thinking he'd killed himself or broken his snout but he just got up and shook it off and kept going. Now when someone comes to visit I make sure nothing is parked in the driveway while we are all outside.

I really had the munchies yesterday and was hungry all day. Don't know how I managed to keep within my points but I did. Even though I'm on the other side of menopause I think my body goes through some of the PMS stuff that you youngsters go through. I get grumpy once a month and get the munchies once a month but thank goodness I don't have to put up with the rest of it. I've served my time. :o)

I think I'm going to have to hide my scales so I don't' have to walk past them everyday. The temptation is just too great to step on them and see what the progress is. Every day until today (since my weigh-in) I've shown a gain. And that's discouraging. Finally this morning there was a loss. Now I feel better!

1 comment:

Cammy@TippyToeDiet said...

What cute puppies! They look like they would be a handful! LOL

Hope you have a munch-free day!

(I found your blog via blogsabouthealth.com)